Create animations in Scrollmation sections
Using a flipbook animation effect, you can bring images to life in Scrollmation sections as the reader scrolls.
Either full-screen, in a Background Scrollmation section:
- See how the 19th century hospital is brought to life in Great Ormond Street Hospital's (GOSH) 165th Birthday story
- Spot the snow leopard coming out the darkness in Hunt for the grey ghost, by BBC Earth
- Watch how the planes move in Balancing the Books, by Deloitte, Euromoney and Airfinance Journal
...or to the side (desktop) or top (mobile), in a Scrollmation section:
- Watch the line chart grow as you scroll in Energy: Our giant leap by the Guardian
- See how the graphs and charts move in Crystal Wreck by CBC News
- Watch the the robot walk across the screen in From Honda's Asimo to Artificial Intelligence
The speed of change between the images depends on how many images and text are in the section. If you add two images, for example, they will change when the reader has scrolled halfway through the section / text. Keep an eye on the number of images added, to ensure performance remains smooth.