Full-screen video or image that will not be cropped on any device.
Video: Unlike background video in other sections, video added to the Media section sits in a player, and features play, pause and sound controls.
Video can be added to a media section as an MP4 file you upload, or a link to a file on YouTube.
Images: Unlike images added to Title, Text Over Media, Background Scrollmation or Reveal sections, images added here will not get cropped to fill the screen. Instead they will sit to their original aspect ratio, and simply reduce in size if necessary.
This enables you to show, for instance, tall 'portrait' images that can be seen in full on a desktop 'landscape' screen, or 'short' images that will only use a small portion of the screen.
- Up to 2560px wide (no minimum or maximum height : the image will show in full rather than be cropped in order to fill the screen space.)
- JPG (you can upload PNG and GIF, but these will not undergo compression, so ensure you have optimized them yourself for the best combination of file size and clarity)
- You also have the option to upload an alternative version for mobile e.g. on smaller screens a portrait version may be clearer for your reader.
- 1280 x 720px (1080p won’t play on iPad1 or iPhone 4 and older)
- 100mb MAX (much smaller if possible) – see video encoding guidelines and other resources for suggested video compression tools
- Poster image (same dimensions)
- YouTube video page URL.